Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A thought or two...

I'm in a mood at the moment so I really shouldn't be posting but I wanted to talk about some things that have really been challenging me lately.
First of all there's this real need for love inside me that I am really seeking to be filled. Even with God in my life I still feel that there is a need for someone that I can truely show the expression of my love to and have it reflected back. My first thought was to try to find a fella that I could truely be with but I really find it hard to look beyond the sexual expression of love so I'd be in trouble there. I'd be in trouble regardless. I've had offers from a few guys that I know but I'm unable to commit to something like that when I've got so much support now, and if I do that I know that people will leave me to my own device, I don't want that. If people at my church found out about it I wouldn't have a leadership offer anytime soon. I've had thoughts of this young woman at my church though. Not so much the dirty kind but the kind that makes that need for love meet when I think of how wonderful she is. For the sake of those whom I know who read the blog and for the protection of this young lady, I will call her Sara. Sara is amazing. And I have got to admit that she is pretty good looking as well. I'd like to get to know her more but because of my shyness I don't approach her much, I just admire her from afar. That statement pretty much gave it away for those who live near by.

1 comment:

  1. it sounds like you are looking for a friend. i think it would be good if you became friends with this woman and just be friends. who knows, maybe she feels the same way about you and is waiting for you to talk to her. you dont have to commit to anything, just be friends. im sure she is a nice person who needs a friend like you. :)

    ReplyDelete